Sunday 30 April 2017

Toad-ally Awesome!

It's Team #1's Sweet Sunday at the Rubbernecker Stamps blog, and today I have a card that I made using "Toad-ally" and "Frog on Lily Pad". I made it as a birthday card for my nephew, and sent it to him before I remembered that I'm supposed to send my Rubbernecker cards to the home office in California for them to use in the scrapbook shows where they showcase our cards!! So I guess I'll have to make another one for them. lol!


I coloured the image with Copics. Most of my paper is from Stampin' Up, except for the white. The enamel dots are also from SU; the stitched circle die cuts are from By DIEzyne which you can't buy anymore.

A new "Mother's Day" challenge is up on the Rubbernecker blog. The prizes are a $25 GC first place and a $15 GC second place price to the Rubbernecker store. *HOP* 🐸🐸 on over there and check it out. I KNOW you have to make a Mother's Day card this month, unless you're in the UK where Mother's Day is in March. πŸ˜‰ Below are direct links to the stamps I used today. xx

Toad-ally - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/636-06.htm
Frog on Lily Pad - http://www.rubbernecker.com/product-p/638-01.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment