Monday 13 March 2017

A Basket of Flowers

Today I have a card that I made with some new photopolymer stamps and coordinating dies from Rubbernecker Stamps. They are brand spankin' new and this is a sneak peek for all of you who love Rubbernecker; these new clear stamps and dies are not even available in store yet. Sorry to tease you, but I couldn't wait to make something with them! They don't have a name yet. They are simply numbered #3008 and the coordinating dies are 3008D. 


I used all the individual flowers that are in this stamp set instead of making a bouquet of just one type of flower. It will give you a better idea of what you get in the collection, and how it looks stamped out. I used foam dots to make the blooms rise off the page a bit.

Even the basket is a die cut. It's a really fabulous set of stamps and the dies are a great quality.

I hope you like these as much as I do. Hopefully they have them in store very soon. I am itching to get my hands on some more, but there were just a few of them released to each of the DT so we could start playing and spreading the word about them. Make sure you are signed up for the newsletter so you are getting all the latest news (like when these hit the store!!). You can sign up at the bottom of the homepage screen.

We are starting a new Rubbernecker challenge this week on the blog, so make sure you pop over there and see what the theme is this week. It starts tomorrow, Tuesday, March 14. The prizes are pretty awesome: a $25 GC for the 1st prize and a $15 GC for the 2nd prize.

1 comment: