Monday 15 August 2016

Rubbernecker Showcase - Star Flower

I am back today with another Rubbernecker Stamps card using two stamps: Star Flower background stamp and Weeds Be Wildflowers sentiment stamp. I like the idea of using backgrounds stamps to make ordinary cardstock extraordinary. Designer Paper can be so expensive sometimes and taking a plain piece of cardstock, a large background stamp, and some embossing powder is the perfect way to give it some zing. I used Stampendous Kaleidoscope embossing powder to make this card, but the shimmer would not photograph no matter what angle I snapped it from.


Below you can see a close up picture of my embossed Pink Pirouette Stampin' Up paper with the Kaleidoscope embossing powder. My other DP is from Bo Bunny. 

Star Flower

Make sure you check out the Rubbernecker blog for almost daily inspiration from our amazing Design Team. They are killing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment