Sunday 21 August 2016

New Challenge at The East Wind

It's the 21st and time for another challenge in The East Wind's Facebook group. The theme this month is "R U Kidding Me?" You need to make a card with a TEW image that is child themed or for a child. I used "Dancing with Polar Bear" for my DT inspiration, which was the freebie image from January. I managed to get a jumpstart on my Christmas card making with this one, and let's hope I keep going. Last year I totally failed in that department.


I coloured the image with Copics, and used some Shabby White Frantage to create a snow effect around them. All of my DP is from Stampin' Up. It's from last season and it's not available anymore, but I will have some new Christmas cards to post in the near future using this season's Christmas paper. It's so pretty, I hate to cut it! My sentiment is also from Stampin' Up, as is the ink I used (Garden Green).

In addition to our challenge on Facebook, there are also twice monthly challenges on the BLOG. The newsletter you should be signed up for has a freebie for you on the 1st of every month (like the awesome image I used), so go to the blog and look for the bright pink box to sign up for that if you aren't already. And why aren't you??? Who doesn't want free images?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment