Saturday 9 July 2016

Tiddly Inks DT Call

It's time for another DT call at Tiddly Inks! I'm putting my hat in the ring again with a card featuring one of Christy's new girls, Molly. I used "Molly Shares", and went with a purple colour scheme and a shabby chic design.

"Molly Shares"
I coloured the image with Copics, using the B60, B63, B66, and B69 for her dress. Her hair is E30, E33, E35, E37. The paper is Butterflies & Hummingbirds from Michele R Designs. My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The other embellies are from Live & Love Crafts. The sentiment stamp is from the Freehand Border Phrase set at Rubbernecker Stamps.

The DT call closes on July 15, so if you love TI like I do, you should pop by and submit one of your Tiddly makes for consideration. There are also challenges every other Tuesday (Tiddly Tuesdays!!), in case a DT role isn't what you're looking for, so there is always an opportunity to play with a Tiddly Ink at the challenge blog HERE.

I hope you like my little card. It's on it's way to a special girl for her birthday, so hopefully she likes it too!

I am also entering this into the Tiddly Inks Make It Pop challenge on the challenge blog.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love that stamp so much and your colouring is fantastic. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Wonderful colouring too! Good luck with the DT call and thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous with those beautiful pleats coloured in her dress. And topped off with a very pretty card too. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Tiddly Inks this week. Hugs, Zoe xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Nuff said. Ok, it's not, coz this is superddop pretty and coloured gorgeously. Ok, now nuff said. Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your wonderful comments!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete