Tuesday 19 July 2016

Barmaid

It's new release day at The East Wind!! Today's image is titled "Barmaid". I feel like she has a story going on, and Unky is so great at drawing images that make you wonder what they're thinking or going through. This image makes me think she's tired and about had it with work, but she's got a goal in mind that's pushing her through her day. Thus the sentiment, "Dreams don't work unless you do."


I coloured the image with Copics. I used paper scraps from my stash, and the border stamp is from Rubbernecker Stamps. Easy peasy! 

Make sure you stop by the Facebook TEW group in a couple days for the new challenge posting. The challenge runs from July 21 to August 17, and it's going to be HOT!! (just a little hint about the theme there *wink*) There are also twice monthly challenges on the BLOG. Please drop in and join us for some colouring fun and the opportunity to win some free images!

No comments:

Post a Comment