Tuesday 10 November 2015

New Release at The East Wind

Hello Tuesday!! It`s New Release day over at The East Wind, and today is a fantastic one! (Well, every new release is fantastic, but this one is extra fantastic!) It`s called Marvelous Spatuletail and it is beautiful!


I coloured this with Copic markers, and did a watercolour background. The background didn't come out quite like I hoped, but I wasn't fussy cutting the image out to put it on a different background, so next time I will do the background FIRST. ;-) I printed it out at 5"x5.5" because I wanted to have a lot of space to get in and do her wings. I usually print out at 3.5" (no bigger than 4") for images I'm going to put on a card, but I knew I was going to need a bigger image with this one. 

Pop on over to the Facebook group and join us for contests, and also on the BLOG because they have twice monthly challenges over there! And if you sign up for the newsletter, Unky will send you a sweet freebie on the 1st of every month! On top of that, The East Wind just became a sponsor of Kit and Clowder, so you can see some collaboration between us and Alyce in the near future! See you around crafty land!

Thanks for stopping by!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment