Monday 25 May 2015

Easel Card Challenge At Tiddly Inks

It's an easel card challenge this Tiddly Tuesday over at Tiddly Inks. This was so much fun to do! I had never made an easel card before, so good thing I got a Cameo for Christmas and was able to make this tea/coffee cup card which matches perfectly with the Wryn Thanks A Latte stamp. Everything came together for me making this card. I had little flower brads that perfectly matched the paper I wanted to use, so instead of using patterned paper for the cup and saucer, I used the brads to decorate them. 

Thanks A Latte
I coloured this with Copics and the paper is from my stash. I lost the cover to the stack, so I can't tell you what brand it is, but I've had it for ages. All of the paper is from the same coordinating stack. I used the Lori Whitlock coffee cup easel card design from the Silhouette design store for my card. 

Make sure you head over to the challenge blog and join in on this easel card challenge! The challenge lasts two weeks. Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you liked it!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's geargus i love it a latte ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Myndi! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card andgreat choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely creative idea!! I love your colouring too!

    ReplyDelete