Saturday 7 February 2015

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - No Pink and No Red

Another challenge is going on at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. The current theme is "No Pink and No Red," which might be a little difficult for some with Valentine's Day lurking in the near future. The wonderful sponsors we have on board for this challenge are Faery Ink, The Art of Ronne P. Barton, Bugaboo Stamps, and Oak Pond Creations. They have offered some awesome prizes for the winners. Head over to OMC and check it out! The linkup closes at midnight, February 13, 2015, so make sure you get your creations in before then. They can be any theme you like as long as there is no red and no pink!

My DT make is made with an image from Faery Ink, "Bee-Youtiful Pixie Fae".


I coloured her with Copics, and the papers are from a DCWV Citrus Mat Stack.
The Copics I used for the orange are YR07, YR04, Y38, Y17, Y15, Y11. I also used W9, W7, W5, W3, and W0.

I hope you like it, and I hope you join in on the challenges on our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment