Sunday 19 October 2014

Bat Queen Betty

A freebie at the Simply B Stamps Facebook Fan page inspired some Halloween creativity this weekend. I like Halloween, but I don't usually make cards or other projects for it, so this was out of my comfort zone for sure! The free stamp was Bat Queen Betty and she was only available to members of the SBS fan page, so if you're not a fan, go become one, otherwise, you may miss out on some goodies in the future. 

I used Michele R digital papers (treasure trove of beautiful things for your crafty pursuits), my Cricut Expression for the spider web corners and bats, and of course Bat Queen Betty from Simply B Stamps. I coloured her with Copics: W0-9, R08,YR04,YR07,Y38,Y17,Y15,Y11.


Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment below! I love to hear what you have to say! 

xxMyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment